WHO WE ARE:
bluemedia is filled with people who know what to do next, who lead, who build. Not just people who work here. We run a consistent team of over-achievers, and we know our culture isn’t for everyone. It is, however, for anyone who wants it bad enough.
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
We’re driven by a desire to Make It Perfect™. bluemedia is a company thoroughly focused on people, innovation and exceptional customer service. At the heart of the company is a passion for “making it perfect”—for clients and for employees. That’s the purpose of the company and the main driver for how our success has been realized over the years.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of one year work experience in large format signage or construction.
- Strong time management skills to adhere to project completion deadlines.
- Valid Driver’s License, clean driving record, and insurability to drive company vehicles.
- Flexibility in scheduling, ability to travel overnight and work evening, night and weekend shifts.
- Ability to work on ladders and lifts and swing stages.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to provide a high level of customer service to clients.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Ability to work independently.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Installation of Signage in the field to industry standard.
- Basic knowledge of power tools and Tape Measure.
- Prepare surfaces for quality vinyl graphic or field installation.
- Removal of vinyl graphics and adhesive from a variety of surfaces without causing damage to the surface.
- Follow instructions from Installation Manager.
- Maintain punctual attendance and work flexible schedules as needed.
- Travel out of the area for work purposes and stay overnight as needed.
- Deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Attention to detail and good eye for detail and measurements.
- Skilled in using applicable tools for sign and/or vehicle install.
- Dependable, accountable, trustworthy, hardworking and self-motivated.
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 150 pounds.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, climb ladder, work from high places.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Weekly Paychecks — employees paid in weekly installments
- Paid Holidays — If you’re a full-time team member, you’ll receive 7 paid holidays
- Paid Sick Time (PST) — Eligible for 40 hours after 90 days of employment, with unused hours carried forward one year, no pay for unused PST
- Paid Time Off (PTO) — Eligible for 16 hours after one year of employment, with 8 hours added for each additional year of employment, max out at 80 hours, no annual carryovers, no pay for unused PTO
- Health Care — Participation in the health care plan is available at 60 days, partial company reimbursement for employee (subject to change), with family coverage available at employee cost
- Dental Care — Available at 60 days, employee pays total premium
- Vision Care — Available at 60 days, employee pays total premium
- 401K Plan — Available with a current 1% match to all team members after 90 days of employment
- Tech — For select positions, cell phones, laptops, and iPads are provided by bluemedia