WHO WE ARE
bluemedia is filled with people who know what to do next, who lead, who build. Not just people who work here. We are a consistent team of over-achievers, and we know our culture isn’t for everyone. It is, however, for anyone who wants it bad enough.
bluemedia is a national signage and production company leading the industry in décor, custom fabrication and experiential activations for brands, teams and venues across the United States. We’re a team of creatives, engineers, managers, rule breakers and list-checkers. It’s our passion to work alongside the country’s top designers, architects and brands to bring their visions to life from concept to execution.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We’re driven by a desire to Make It Perfect™. bluemedia is a company thoroughly focused on people, innovation and exceptional customer service. At the heart of the company is a passion for “making it perfect”—for clients and for employees. That’s our brand promise and the main driver for how our success has been realized over the years.
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
As Interactive and Content Manager, you will oversee all elements of our marketing and sales related data. From interactive projects to events and partnerships, the brand and messaging are in your hands. You will manage the annual sales expense budget and work closely with the President and executive team to achieve our annual goals. The role involves managing 1-2 members of the marketing team. Historically, this is the Brand & Event Producer and the Interactive & Client Services Producer.
Wonder what it’s like to work @ bluemedia? Watch HERE.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Management of the sales expense budget
- Oversee all elements of brand / messaging, including: all digital assets / events / content creation / client appreciation
- Negotiation & management of all marketing vendors
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Proven self-starter
- 3+ years of experience in interactive / leadership role
- Experience with: WordPress / Social Assets / Paid & Organic Search Optimization /
- Written, Photo & Video Content Creation / Strategy / Positioning / E-mail Campaigns /
- Vendor Management & Negotiation / Press Releases & Inquiries / Online Ordering Portals /
- Management of Interactive Goals & Analytics
WHAT WE OFFER
- Weekly Paychecks — employees paid in weekly installments
- Paid Holidays — If you’re a full-time team member, you’ll receive 7 paid holidays
- Paid Sick Time (PST) — Eligible for 40 hours after 90 days of employment, with unused hours carried forward one year, no pay for unused PST
- Paid Time Off (PTO) — Eligible for 16 hours after one year of employment, with 8 hours added for each additional year of employment, max out at 80 hours, no annual carryovers, no pay for unused PTO
- Health Care — Participation in the health care plan is available at 60 days, partial company reimbursement for employee (subject to change), with family coverage available at employee cost
- Dental Care — Available at 60 days, employee pays total premium
- Vision Care — Available at 60 days, employee pays total premium
- 401K Plan — Available with a current 1% match to all team members after 90 days of employment
- Tech — For select positions, cell phones, laptops, and iPads are provided by bluemedia