WHO WE ARE:
bluemedia is filled with people who know what to do next, who lead, who build. Not just people who work here. We run a consistent team of over-achievers, and we know our culture isn’t for everyone. It is, however, for anyone who wants it bad enough.
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
We’re driven by a desire to Make It Perfect™. bluemedia is a company thoroughly focused on people, innovation and exceptional customer service. At the heart of the company is a passion for “making it perfect”—for clients and for employees. That’s the purpose of the company and the main driver for how our success has been realized over the years.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of one year experience installing vinyl graphics.
- Strong attention to detail to maintain Advertising Vehicle’s highest standards of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Strong time management skills to adhere to project completion deadlines.
- Valid Driver’s License, clean driving record, and insurability to drive company vehicles.
- Flexibility in scheduling, ability to travel overnight and work evening, night and weekend shifts.
- Ability to work on ladders and lifts.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to provide a high level of customer service to clients.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Ability to work independently.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Installation of vinyl graphic wraps on vans, box trucks and transit buses following proper 3M procedures in time frame established by company standards.
- Responsible for completing Installer checklist before vehicle is returned to customer.
- Cut full wrap transit buses with straight cuts meeting company quality standards.
- Install large cut vinyl jobs, wrap vinyl around corners and bumpers of vehicles precisely meeting company quality standards.
- Prepare surfaces for quality vinyl graphic installation.
- Removal of vinyl graphics and adhesive from a variety of surfaces without causing damage to the surface.
- Installation of interior advertising cards on buses and trains.
- Use knife to precisely cut vinyl at seams, windows, hinges and door handles.
- Use proper heating technique to install wraps.
- Proper use of Primer 94.
- Follow instructions from Installation Manager.
- Maintain punctual attendance and work flexible schedules as needed.
- Travel out of the area for work purposes and stay overnight as needed.
- Deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Attention to detail and good eye for detail and measurements.
- Experience installing vehicle wraps, wall wraps (interior and exterior), spot graphics, cut vinyl.
- Ability to install a full vehicle wrap yourself with no help necessary.
- Skilled in using applicable tools for sign and/or vehicle installs.
- Minor disassembly of vehicle parts with reassembly upon completion.
- Dependable, accountable, trustworthy, hardworking and self-motivated.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Weekly Paychecks — employees paid in weekly installments
- Paid Holidays — If you’re a full-time team member, you’ll receive 7 paid holidays
- Paid Sick Time (PST) — Eligible for 40 hours after 90 days of employment, with unused hours carried forward one year, no pay for unused PST
- Paid Time Off (PTO) — Eligible for 16 hours after one year of employment, with 8 hours added for each additional year of employment, max out at 80 hours, no annual carryovers, no pay for unused PTO
- Health Care — Participation in the health care plan is available at 60 days, partial company reimbursement for employee (subject to change), with family coverage available at employee cost
- Dental Care — Available at 60 days, employee pays total premium
- Vision Care — Available at 60 days, employee pays total premium
- 401K Plan — Available with a current 1% match to all team members after 90 days of employment
- Tech — For select positions, cell phones, laptops, and iPads are provided by bluemedia