WHO WE ARE:
bluemedia is filled with people who know what to do next, who lead, who build. Not just people who work here. We run a consistent team of over-achievers, and we know our culture isn’t for everyone. It is, however, for anyone who wants it bad enough.
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
We’re driven by a desire to Make It Perfect™. bluemedia is a company thoroughly focused on people, innovation and exceptional customer service. At the heart of the company is a passion for “making it perfect”—for clients and for employees. That’s the purpose of the company and the main driver for how our success has been realized over the years.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Extensive experience in Supply Management and Tracking Budget Expenses.
- Well organized, with high attention to detail and advanced documentation skills.
- Ability to deliver high quality, consistent, Customer Service.
- Proven history of developing and maintaining solid Vendor and Supplier Relationships.
- Working knowledge of Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, with a background in Manufacturing Quality methods.
- Strong familiarity with Cost Accounting and Control Engineering.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarifying unclear items; recommending alternatives.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
- Forwards available inventory items by verifying stock; scheduling delivery.
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items.
- Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
- Processes payments and invoices, authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation to Accounting.
- Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents, including contract files future reference.
- Provides purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes purchasing and company mission by completing related results as needed.
- Forecasts levels of demand for services and products to meet business needs and keeping a constant check on stock levels.
- Conducts research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality.
- Liaises between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers.
- Identifies potential suppliers, visits existing suppliers, and builds and maintains solid relationships.
- Reports directly to the VP of Operations.
- Works closely with the Accounting Team and President.
- Manages office and cleaning supply budget.
- Offers clerical Human Resources supports, manages contracts, etc.
- Manages temp worker assistance through agency contracts.
- Orders and maintains stock of company internal branded items and gear.
- Books reservations for travel, hotels, rental cars, and special events, such as Super Bowl.
- Makes alternative booking arrangements if changes arise before or during trips.
- Manages cell phone data plan bills.
- Forecasts price trends and their impact on future activities.
- Prepares and delivers presentations about market analysis and possible growth opportunities.
- Develops and executes the company’s purchasing strategy.
- Produces reports and statistics.
- Evaluates bids and makes recommendations based on commercial and technical factors.
- Ensures suppliers are aware of business objectives.
- Attends meetings and trade conferences, as necessary.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Weekly Paychecks — employees paid in weekly installments
- Paid Holidays — If you’re a full-time team member, you’ll receive 7 paid holidays
- Paid Sick Time (PST) — Eligible for 40 hours after 90 days of employment, with unused hours carried forward one year, no pay for unused PST
- Paid Time Off (PTO) — Eligible for 16 hours after one year of employment, with 8 hours added for each additional year of employment, max out at 80 hours, no annual carryovers, no pay for unused PTO
- Health Care — Participation in the health care plan is available at 60 days, partial company reimbursement for employee (subject to change), with family coverage available at employee cost
- Dental Care — Available at 60 days, employee pays total premium
- Vision Care — Available at 60 days, employee pays total premium
- 401K Plan — Available with a current 1% match to all team members after 90 days of employment
- Tech — For select positions, cell phones, laptops, and iPads are provided by bluemedia