WHO WE ARE:
bluemedia is filled with people who know what to do next, who lead, who build. Not just people who work here. We run a consistent team of over-achievers, and we know our culture isn’t for everyone. It is, however, for anyone who wants it bad enough.
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
We’re driven by a desire to Make It Perfect™. bluemedia is a company thoroughly focused on people, innovation and exceptional customer service. At the heart of the company is a passion for “making it perfect”—for clients and for employees. That’s the purpose of the company and the main driver for how our success has been realized over the years.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a Senior Designer with advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite. This position requires an in-depth design background and a passion for creating world class concepts that focus on enhancing the fan / guest journey through any environment. The ideal candidate is a detail oriented team player with experience leading teams and presenting to clients. 3D rendering experience is a plus!
Please note an extensive portfolio demonstrating most of the following is REQUIRED to be considered for this position:
- Concept Development
- Environmental Graphics
- Production Spec Drawings
- 3D Concepting
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The focus of this role will be developing environmental graphics and décor concepts for sports venues, corporate environments and experiential marketing activations.
- Create graphics from supplied resources, and or edit graphics to clients’ satisfaction.
- Prepare design files for print / production.
- Manage daily work flow and deadlines and execute your share of daily jobs.
- Assist in any and all jobs as needed.
- Assist / sit in on client or internal meetings when needed.
- Maintain working knowledge of proprietary software and company workflows.
- Familiarize yourself with and follow company rules and regulations.
- Be on time and ready to work.
- Maintain a consistent and timely work flow on all projects assigned to you, a positive approach. to team projects and goals, a great attitude that promotes a great work environment for all.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of all bluemedia products and services.
- Maintain solid client and company record.s
- Daily staff & client interaction.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Weekly Paychecks — employees paid in weekly installments
- Paid Holidays — If you’re a full-time team member, you’ll receive 7 paid holidays
- Paid Sick Time (PST) — Eligible for 40 hours after 90 days of employment, with unused hours carried forward one year, no pay for unused PST
- Paid Time Off (PTO) — Eligible for 16 hours after one year of employment, with 8 hours added for each additional year of employment, max out at 80 hours, no annual carryovers, no pay for unused PTO
- Health Care — Participation in the health care plan is available at 60 days, partial company reimbursement for employee (subject to change), with family coverage available at employee cost
- Dental Care — Available at 60 days, employee pays total premium
- Vision Care — Available at 60 days, employee pays total premium
- 401K Plan — Available with a current 1% match to all team members after 90 days of employment
- Tech — For select positions, cell phones, laptops, and iPads are provided by bluemedia