WHO WE ARE
bluemedia is the premier decor, fabrication and technology execution company for venues and experiential activations. We’re a team of creatives and rule breakers. Welders and engineers. Project managers, carpenters and list-checkers. And it’s our passion to work alongside the world’s top designers, architects and brands like yours to bring your vision to life from concept to perfect execution.
bluemedia is filled with people who know what to do next – people who lead and who build. Not just people who work here. We are a team of over-achievers, and we know our culture isn’t for everyone. It is, however, for anyone who wants it bad enough and is willing to put in the work to build a company at which we all love to work.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We’re driven by a desire to Make It Perfect™. bluemedia is a company thoroughly focused on people, innovation and exceptional customer service. At the heart of the company is a passion for “making it perfect”—for clients and for employees. That’s our brand promise and the main driver for how our success has been realized over the years.
WHAT WE’re looking for
- Bachelors’ degree or higher in related field, such as Business Administration or Engineering, plus at least 10 years’ related experience.
- Experience growing a business 300% in 4-8 yrs.
- Professional experience in sales operations or other sales management or support role.
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales operations processes and procedures.
- Experience introducing sales methodologies and tools to a globally dispersed sales organization.
- Ability to conduct thorough analysis of complex data; translating data-driven results into actionable deliverables, messages and presentations.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce, with demonstrated ability to improve sales productivity.
- Strong analytical skill.
what you’ll be doing
- Report directly to the President/CRO to develop and execute a revenue strategy and reach sales goals.
- Manage all sales team data & reporting, along with meetings: weekly / monthly / annually.
- Manage CRM & pipeline.
- Provide accurate reporting to hold sales execs accountable for goals and expectations, this includes weekly coaching & update meetings, penalties, probation, termination and recognition.
- Hold sales executives directly accountable for sales tactics and targets.
- Negotiate, hire, and manage sales vendors & budgets for memberships, list companies, etc.
- Work directly with the COO and SPS managers to monitor and enforce the hand off with sales execs and the SPS.
- Lead the sales organization, support and represent the team while executing growth strategy.
- Work with SR. Marketing Manager to execute all client gifting budgets, list and execution.
- Negotiate and manage all partnership deals/summits and ROI.
- Translate complex data findings into strategically oriented conclusions that bridge the gap between analytics and strategic execution of key sales initiatives.
- Travel as needed.
WHAT WE offer
- Full benefits package
- Super Bowl and other major events
- Fast growth and continued education
- Laptop and cell phone
At bluemedia, we work hard and have fun doing it. If you take pride in developing high-quality business solutions in a collaborative environment, consider joining our talented team.